Founded in Belgium more than 100 years ago, Etex is still strongly rooted in its country of origin.
The start of Eternit in 1905 in Haren was the basis of what has proven to be an international success story. Read more about our history here.
Today, our headquarters are still in Belgium. And in addition to three factories, several of our key decision centres are also based in our country of origin: two R&D centres, our IT centre (Manasco) and our Engineering centre (Etex Engineering).
Altogether, about 1,300 Etex colleagues work at the Belgian locations in Brussels, Kapelle-op-den-Bos, Tisselt, Sint-Niklaas and Kortrijk.
- Etex Headquarters
- Eternit - Factory
- Comptoir du Bâtiment - Commercial
- Euro Panels Overseas - Commercial
- Manasco - IT centre
- Etex Engineering (ex-IBM) - Engineering centre
- Redco - R&D centre fibre cement materials, clay and concrete tiles, and paints
- Central Services - Shared Service Center
- PRTC - R&D centre for passive fire protection and high-performance insulation
- Promat - Factory
- Microtherm - Factory
- Siniat - Commercial